General Management and Leadership
The General Director of L'Institut Agro, Anne-Lucie Wack, ensures the management of the institution, establishes the organizational framework and functioning, and leads the Institute's strategy, supported by the Executive Board and a team of general management.
The Executive Board of Institut Agro consists of the General Director and the three directors of the Institute's schools.
Anne-Lucie Wack, General Director of L'Institut Agro
Alessia Lefébure, director of L'Institut Agro Rennes-Angers
François Roche-Bruyn, director of L'Institut Agro Dijon
Carole Sinfort, director of L'Institut Agro Montpellier
The general management team consists, alongside the General Director, of the three directors of the schools within the Institute, the 11 other individuals directly reporting to the General Director, and the three general secretaries of the schools:
- General Secretary of Institut Agro: Laurent Gebel (Interim General Secretary)
- DG's Cabinet: Delphine Ancien (Chief of Staff), Catherine Prével (Statutory Affairs Officer), Marion Llorente (Assistant to the General Director), Mélanie Grané-Caignec (Administrative Manager for Institutional Affairs)
- General Delegate of the L'Institut Agro Foundation: Agathe Esposito
- Accountant: Christophe Roullé
- The four functional directors: Jacques Wery, Director of Scientific and Partnership Policy; Isabelle Jannot, Director of Strategic Management and Evaluation; Thierry Langouët, Director of the Technical Agricultural Education Support Mission; Margot Arrault, Director of Communication.
- General Secretaries of the schools: Laurent Gebel (L'Institut Agro Dijon), Gaëlle Malecot-Tamborini (L'Institut Agro Rennes-Angers), Cédric Valora (L'Institut Agro Montpellier).
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors of Institut Agro is composed of 38 members:
- Ex officio members (representatives of the State and local authorities)
- Appointed members (qualified individuals)
- Elected members (representatives of staff and students).
The Board of Directors relies on 3 consultative bodies:
- The Scientific Council
- The Teachers' Council
- The Social Committee for Administration.